First of all. We will start by saying this is a legitimate product. This is not an illegal download nor a cracked version of this software.
We only have 1 Licence in stock. We are reselling it because we did not use it for a project we had lined up. If you buy this product you will be provided with a serial to register through your own OFFICIAL iLok account. And then register to download the product on the official Solid State Logic website.
We are constantly using audio plugins, VST Plugins, and instruments for our own one-off projects.
So now that is out of the way:
SSL Native X-EQ 2
- 24-band, fully parametric digital EQ with per-band solo and bypass
- Anti-cramping technology produces linear response across the entire frequency range
- 17 total filters include five cuts, nine bells, high and low pass filters and parallel mode
- Advanced mid/side and left/right spatial processing
- Real-time FFT display with phase and step response graphs
The SSL Native X-EQ 2 is a mastering-grade, 24-band parametric EQ with unique anti-cramping technology. The ultimate toolkit for audio professionals, the SSL X-EQ 2 offers an astounding range of 17 different filters in total, with five cut shapes, nine bells, traditional and custom high and low-pass filters and a parallel mode. This is paired with SSL’s unique anti-cramping technology to ensure a linear response across the entire frequency spectrum with no cramping to 0dB at the Nyquist frequency. A formidable EQ, X-EQ 2 aims to replace all other EQs in your arsenal.
Pairing excellent sound with functional design, X-EQ 2 includes the expected draggable EQ parameters with a highly visible display with a real-time FFT overlay with phase and step response graphs available also. SSL X-EQ 2 is highly CPU-efficient, enabling you to run as many as you need across your session without worrying about overloading and includes an intuitive preset manager with a range of presets made to emulate some of the world’s biggest engineers’ secrets at the palm of your hand.
Please Note: This product comes in the form of a digital download serial that will be sent to your email for activation through your own iLok account.
- 24-band, fully parametric digital EQ with unique anti-cramping algorithms
- Optimized design delivers CPU-efficient operation
- 17 total filter types include five cut filters, nine bell shapes, high and low shelves, custom filters and a parallel mode
- Draggable EQ bands with mouse wheel adjustments make for easy manipulation of your EQ curve
- Extremely low noise and non-linear distortion filter algorithms
- Stereo and mid/side options
- Advanced left/right spatial processing
- A/B switching lets you compare two settings simultaneously
- Per-band solo and bypass
- Real-time FFT analysis display with EQ processing overlay
- Inclusion of Phase & Step response graphs to show the effect of EQ processing
- Preset management system lets you save your favourite settings and recall them in future sessions
- Includes a range of presets used by some of the world’s top mixing engineers
- Operating system:
- Mac: macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
- Windows: Windows 7 (64-bit), 8 (64-bit), 8.1 (64-bit), and Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Mac: Intel Dual Core Mac running at 2.4GHz or higher
- Windows: Intel Core 2 (or comparable) CPU running at 2.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 8GB recommended
- Mac: AU, VST2, VST3, AAX Native
- Windows: VST 2 (64-bit), VST3 (64-bit), AAX Native (64-bit)
For more info. Visit the SSL Website Product Page HERE